It seems almost impossible to open a magazine or stroll through your local grocery store without being bombarded by diet and weight loss advertising. While most diets and weight loss programs are nothing more than big promises highlighted by bland food and disappointed weigh-ins, it seems one of the most effective weight loss tools is an ancient combination of herbs.
Green tea and cinnamon have been used for their flavour and medicinal qualities for thousands of years. However, it’s only within the recent past its true benefits have been explored. It’s believed green tea and cinnamon consist of bioactive compounds capable of increasing your metabolism, reducing appetite and sustaining healthy bodily functions. The high antioxidant content of both compounds actively work to eliminate the harmful effects of free radicals. This protection not only leads to a healthier body, but also a slimmer figure.
While there are very little health risks associated with this fat blitzing tea, those with cardiovascular issues or serious health issues should discuss this tea with your physician. If you’re sensitive to caffeine, use decaffeinated green tea.
Green Tea & Cinnamon Tea Recipe
Perhaps the greatest benefit of this weight loss tea is its simplicity. There are no pills to take or shakes to masterfully create. Rather, it’s as simple as brewing a cup of tea and adding the proper amount of cinnamon.
- Step 1 – Bring 8 ounces of water to a rolling boil.
- Step 2 – Place 1 organic green tea bag in a cup of your choice.
- Step 3 – Add 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon into the cup.
- Step 4 – Pour the boiling hot water over the ingredients. Cover the top of the cup and allow the tea to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 5 – Remove the tea bag. Add an all-natural sweetener, such as stevia, to taste. However, many find the flavour combination of green tea and cinnamon is pleasant without the need for a sweetener.
- Step 6 – Wait for the tea to cool, and enjoy! Drink at least two cups (3-4 is better) per day to enjoy the weight loss benefits of this all-natural and safe concoction.
This is a cheap and effective tool to add to your weight loss armoury. For maximum results, use in conjunction with healthy weight loss diet (such as the paleo diet) and regularly activity. You really have nothing to lose trying this delicious tea, as both green tea and cinnamon have numerous other healthy properties and benefits. In fact green tea alone is possibly the healthiest drink you can drink. Give this a try and let me know how you get on. Here are the Amazon links to the Green Tea and Cinnamon we use.