Skin Tags: How To Remove With ACV Or Lemon Juice
A few weeks back, after a request, we featured a post: How To Get Rid Of Moles With Apple Cider Vinegar.
There was a huge interest in the post and many folks asked if you could use the same/similar procedure to remove skin tags… I have done some research and the answer is yes! The procedure is slightly different (explained below), but you can quickly and painlessly remove skin tags with apple cider vinegar. During my research I was quite shocked to see many people are paying $500+ to have a skin tag removed! You can do it for free, pain-free and without a medical procedure!
Firstly, as I said with the mole post – you need to be certain that all you have is a benign skin tag, you don’t want to be doing this if you are not certain. If in doubt swing by your doctors and get confirmation.
How To Remove Skin Tags With Apple Cider Vinegar
- You will need some band-aids, apple cider vinegar and some cotton wool/cotton balls (or tissue). Take some cotton wool/cotton balls (enough to cover the skin tag), dip it in some ACV until it is soaked through. Give it a little squeeze, so it’s not dripping ACV everywhere, then place it over the skin tag and use a band-aid to hold it in place.
- You can repeat this daily, or twice daily. The skin tag will turn black and fall off within 3 to 5 days and any slight blemish left by the skin tag should disappear within a week or so. Job done!
The ACV method works, I have tried it, I know it works; however, I have now found an alternative way to remove skin tags that uses lemon juice rather than ACV.
How To Remove Skin Tags With Lemon Juice
- You will need some lemon juice, fresh or bottled, it doesn’t matter as long as it is 100% lemon juice with nothing added. You will also need some cotton balls or tissue paper.
- Simply wet the cotton ball or tissue paper with some lemon juice, and then being careful not to get it on the surrounding skin, apply it to the skin tag. You just want to wet the entire skin tag with the lemon juice. Once done, just leave it to dry. No need to apply a Band-Aid as with the ACV method.
- Do this morning and night for three to five days and the skin tag with just dry up and fall off.